Member News & Services
We have great pleasure in publishing the autumn edition of On Target Newsletter with with some great features including:-
- Member profile of The Foundry Climbing Centre and word from AIM Director Paul Reeve
- Lightning Strike! – The importance of business interruption cover from AIM Member Wide Horizons
- HSE Prosecutions – Changes to sentencing guidelines provided by BLM Law, specialist insurance and personal injury solicitors
- AIM’s Chairman, Andrew Gardiner, also gives us a round up of latest news and the planned member events for 2017
- Claims case studies and lessons learned
Look out for a copy in your inboxes too. Please share this newsletter with your friends, colleagues and acquaintances. We hope you find the articles of interest.
If you are interested in attending or being a part of any of our member events next year which will be held in February and March please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.