What non Mutual cover can AIM arrange for its Members?
One of the benefits of AIM Membership is that the cover offered is tailored to suit your needs. Below is a list of non mutual covers which we can source, however if you require anything that is not listed here, please talk to us to discuss your requirements.
Directors’ & Officers’
This covers the cost of compensation claims made against your firms directors and key managers. For example breach of trust, breach of duty, neglect, errors and wrongful trading. Even spurious claims need to be defended.
Medical and personal possessions cover for your employees whist travelling on company business
Provides a death or disablement payment to the firm for insured employees carrying out their job or on a 24 hour basis.
This covers damage to the works in progress on a construction site.
If you are required by a firm you are subcontracting for, working for a local authority or feel your liability cover needs increasing we can arrange an excess public liability policy to increase your limit of indemnity over the standard £5 million AIM provides
Engineering breakdown and inspection
By law certain plant, equipment and installation items are required to have routine inspections to ensure they are fit for use. This policy will carry out those inspections and provide cover for sudden and unforeseen damage.
For vehicles used within your business we can offer motor scheme
- 9-16 seat minibuses and other vehicles owned and operated by the business including tractors and attachments, trucks, trailers, quads, gaiters and buggies
- Named or any Driver aged between 21-75 (younger drivers on referral)
- Private Hire, Contract Hire & Section 19 Permits
- Breakdown Cover included as standard with all minibus policies
- Legal Expenses cover through DAS (optional)