PA/ TRAVEL SCHEME
Your staff are the backbone of your business and if they are injured while at work or in their free time the impact of them being off work can be costly.
AIM has set up a Personal Accident and Travel scheme with AXAXL to help you cover the costs of hiring in temporary staff or providing a benefit to your valued employees to help cover their living costs if they are unable to work.
Who is covered?
Staff elected by you
When are they covered?
Cover can be for either working hours or 24 hours to include injuries sustained outside of work
What are they covered for?
Personal Accident Benefits
|Sum Insured||Max Individual Limit|
|1. Death||2 x Annual Salary||£1,000,000|
|2. Permanent Partial Disablement||2 x Annual Salary||£1,000,000|
|3. Permanent Total Disablement||2 x Annual Salary||£1,000,000|
|4. Temporary Total Disablement||75% of Gross Weekly Wage||£1,000|
Additional benefits include:
- Accident medical expenses
- Cover for additional persons including Spouse and Children
- Damage to clothing and baggage
- Domestic assistance
- Home Vehicle and Workplace Adaption costs
- Independent Finance Advice
- Paralysis Benefits
Business and Personal Travel
If your staff travel as part of their role we can cover and include any spouse or children for the following and more.
- Medical Repatriation and Emergency Travel Expenses
- Search and Rescue Costs
- Travel Delay
- Personal Baggage and Business Equipment
- Personal Money and Financial Card Misuse
- Hijack Kidnap & Extortion
- Legal Expenses
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Rental Vehicle Excess
For a quote, please contact Paul Page by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or
DD: +44(0)207 043 3682 | M: +44(0)7717 501319